What Everyone Should Know about Action Camera Attachment
Part 1: The Best Action Camera Microphone Attachment
1.The Attachment of Shotgun Microphone
- Without any filter mode
- With a hi-pass filter that removes sounds less than 80Hz.
2.The External Microphone of Lavalier Mic
Part 2: 10 Best Action Camera Microphone
1. REMOVU RM-M1+A1 Wireless Microphone
- Easy to use
- Can capture up to 40 yards which makes it ideal for recording sporting events from long-distance
- The battery runs more than 6 hours
- Comes with a mini USB connector and waterproof housing
2. Sony ECMCS3 Clip Style Omni Directional Stereo Microphone
- Features 360° rotation
- Only 1-meter cable length
3. Sennheiser Compact Microphone
- Compatible with GoPro
- Comes with two
- Used for skiing, surfing, and other water-based activities
- Offers waterproofing effect for 30 minutes up to a depth of 1 meter
4. Rode VideoMic Pro Shotgun Microphone
- Helps achieve the best quality audio
- Self-powered with volume controls
- Compatible with GoPro
5. BOYA Wireless Microphone
- Comes in a standard camera shoe mount, GoPro cable adapter, and clip
- Compatible with GoPro Hero3 3+ 4, Smartphone, iPad, Tablet, DSLR camera
- Best used for YouTube videos and street interviews
6. Polar Pro for GoPro Hero Cameras Promic Kit
- Offers high resistance to winds
- Used in concerts and motorsports
- Works with Hero 2, Hero 3, and Hero 4
7. ZOOM H6 PRO of the Microphone
- Highly durable
- Comes with XLR/TRS locking connectors
- Has a large, bright display backlit by LCD
- Best suited for harsh environments and tough fieldwork
8. Opteka VM- 100Shotgun Microphone
- Best used for capturing sporting events
- Compatible with camcorders and DSLRs
- 100-hour battery service
- Comes with shock mount, indoor and outdoor windscreen, and extra suspension bands
9. Movo GM100 Lavalier Clip-on Omnidirectional Microphone
- Has a cable length of 1.2 m
- Doesn’t need power
- Used for interviews
- Compatible with many action cameras
- Comes with a wind muff, windscreen, and mini USB connector
10. EDUTIGE Compact Microphone
- Small, light-weight, easy to use
- High sensitivity microphone
- Captures sounds in all directly
Part 3: When You Need a Video Editor after Recording
- Cut video/Crop & Rotate
- Add background music
- Change speed/Stop Motion
- Video Converter
- Video to Gif/Merge
- Adjust video’s environment
- Here’s how you use this amazing software. Download the HitPaw Toolkit.
Once downloaded, launch HitPaw and hit on any feature you want to use, such as Cut Video.
Now, use the Choose File option to load your videos into the program.
Then, you can choose a range of editing tools in the top bar and apply them with just one click.
- In the end, you can move the frame yourself to cut the video or select the timetable in the upper right corner to customize to control the time. You can also click the power button to preview the video, and then export the film.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can you connect a microphone to a camera?
The answer is yes. Many users prefer to attach external microphone to their action cameras to improve the audio quality output.
Q2. How do I connect an external microphone to my action camera?
Connecting the external microphone to your action camera is a straightforward task. All you need to do is find a mic having a male jack of the same size as the audio jack of the action camera. Get a frame mount for the mic and attach it to the camera.