What is VLC Video Editor? Is It Really Good? Check Answers Here!
Check this article to know if VLC is a video editor, the complete features of it, how to use each of its functions and what are the online reviews of it.
Is VLC a Video Editor?
The Features of VLC Video Editor
- Video cropping
- Video cutting or trimming
- Image effect
- Color adjustment
- Rotating effect
- Interactive zoom
- Impressive overlay options
- Advanced effects such as motion blur and spatial blur.
How to Use the VLC Video Editing Features
VLC Video Editor free Download
Importing the Video
Video Trimming with VLC Video Editor
Video Cropping with VLC Video Editor
Video Rotating with VLC Video Editor
The VLC Video Editor Review
Good Reviews of VLC
- Free of cost.
- Very customizable.
- Outstanding support for different file formats.
- Expandable through Plugins.
Bad Reviews of VLC
- Editing metadata isn't as simple and easy as in certain other tools.
- Since it is not a video editor primarily, the editing isn’t as up to the mark as with other editors.
- Cannot be used for professional editing.
- Poor subtitle addition and editing.
Why the Reviews of VLC Media-Player are Poor on Trust Pilot?
- Does not read CDs or DVDs.
- Keeps crashing frequently.
- Poor options for re-editing.
- Frequent freezing of the audio-track.
- Difficult file conversion.
- Poor display of subtitles.