How to Crop Gif via Gif Cropper (Top 5 Tools 2020)
Part 1. Gif Cropper and Resizer for PC/Mac
How to Crop a GIF with the GIF Crop Tool - ApowerEdit on PC/Mac
- Step 1: Install ApowerEdit on your PC or Mac, and launch the program.
- Step 2: Click Media > Import on the left, and this will allow you to import your GIF files.
- Step 3: Drag and drop the GIF files from media to the timeline, and this will allow you to edit.
- Step 4: Click the crop button and you will be able to crop the file to whatever you like. Then click OK to save your changes.
- Step 5: Once done, click the Export button to save it.
- Step 6: This will show you a new pane for exporting. Click the Video tab, choose GIF for Video format. You can rename your file as well and then click the Export button again to confirm.
- Step 7: Once finished, you can find your cropped GIF file in the output folder.
Part 2. Best 5 Gif Cropper Online
How to GIF crop with Kapwing?
- Step 1: go to https://www.kapwing.com/ and click Start Editing in your browser.
- Step 2: Upload your GIF to crop.
- Step 3: Highlight the current GIF in your screen using your mouse, and you will see four dots at the corner of your GIF. Drag and drop the dots to whatever shape you like to crop.
- Step 4: After cropping, click the Export Image button on the right. Then the website will do the work for you. Once done, click the download button to save your GIF, or share it.
2. Ezgif-animated gif cropper
How to Crop Animated GIF on Ezgif?
- Step 1: Go to https://ezgif.com/, and choose GIF Resizer if you want to crop GIF.
- Step 2: Click Choose File to upload your existed GIFs, or paste your ULR in the field, and click Upload.
- Step 3: After uploading, you will be allowed to edit with various tools. Click Crop button on the top, you should see a cropping box on the GIF image, drag and drop the cropping box to crop it.
- Step 4: After cropping, scroll down your screen and click Crop Image.
- Step 5: Click the Save button at the bottom, and you can save it to your computer.
How to Crop GIF using Gifgifs?
- 1. Go to http://gifgifs.com/ in your device, and click GIF Crop from the list on the left.
- 2. Click the Upload GIF button to select your GIF to crop.
- 3. Hover your mouse on the GIF image, and you will see a cross button, drag your mouse and you can crop the image.
- 4. After once, click the CROP button at the bottom, and the website will do the work for you.
- 5. Click Download the Result to download your work.
How to Crop A GIF Online using iloveimg?
- 1. Go to https://www.iloveimg.com/ on the website, and you will see 10 buttons aiming in different functions. Click CROP IMAGE if you have to crop GIF.
- 2. Click Select Image to upload, or simply drag and drop here.
- 3. You will see a cropping box on the GIF image, drag the box edges to crop it with ease.
- 4. Once done, click the Crop Image button on the right. And the website will automatically start cropping.
- 5. After that, you will see a download button to download your GIF to your computer, or you can also save it to Dropbox or so.
The Bottom Line
People Also Ask on Gif Cropper
How to crop a gif in photoshop?
To crop a GIF in Photoshop, you should first import the footage for gif files, and then use the crop tool from the toolbar to crop gif, and you can also try Image > Image Size to resize it.
How to crop a gif in gimp?
To crop a GIF on GIMP, follow these steps: 1. Select your GIF to import to GIMP; 2. Select the cropping tool provided by GIMP, or you can try Shift + C to bring it up; 3. Then you can start cropping to the shape you like; 4. After that, press the Enter key to save your changes.
How to crop gif into circle?
Cropping GIF into whatever shape depends on the tool that you are using. If you would like to crop gif into a circle, then you can try the tool that provides such features, like IMAGE ONLINE.CO, or Wondershare Filmora 9 Mask Features.