How to Add Text to Gif on PC, Online, Android, iPhone
Part 1. How to Add Text to a Gif on PC/Mac
- Step 1: Download and install ApowerEdit in your Windows computer or Mac (available for Win and macOS).
- Step 2: Launch the program, and import your GIF files by going to Media > Images > Import.
- Step 3: After importing all the necessary images, drag and drop these to the timeline.
- Step 4: Select where you want to add text to the timeline and click the Text menu.
- Step 5: You will see lots of text templates available. Select the one that you prefer, and drag it to the GIF image, and then type the text you would like to add.
- Step 6: Once done, click the Export button.
- Step 7: In the new pane, click the Video tab, and choose GIF for Video format. You can also rename the gif file and choose another file path.
Part 2. 5 Ways to Add Text to Gif Image Online
- Step 1: Click GIFGIFs.com in your browser to open it.
- Step 2: Then you will see all the tools on the left menu, click Add text to GIF from the list.
- Step 3: Either choose to upload GIF, or paste the URL.
- Step 4: Then you can type the text you want by double-clicking the text layer. You can also drag and drop the layer wherever you want.
- Step 5: After that, click the Add Text button at the bottom to finish your work.
- Click https://ezgif.com/ in your device.
- If you have not had the GIF image, click GIF Maker, otherwise, you can click Add Text from the menu on the top.
- Click Choose File to upload your GIF image from your PC, or paste the URL in the URL field. Then click Upload to confirm.
- After that, click the Write button, then type the text, and click Create GIF. Then you should add text to your GIF.
- Then you can follow the tips on the screen to download or share your GIF!
- Click https://www.gifgit.com/ to open it.
- Click GIF on the top, and then click Add Text > Choose file to import your GIF.
- Click the Add Your Text box on your image, and type your text. You can also configure the text settings on the right. Finally, click Generate GIF to finish it.
- Click the Download button and the browser will download it for you.
4. Free Online Image Editor
- Go to https://www.online-image-editor.com/ and click Upload An Image button.
- Click Add Text toolbox, and type the text in the box on the left. Then click Apply.
- Click the Save button and it will save the GIF to your computer.
- Go to https://www.kapwing.com/ and click Start Editing.
- You can upload directly from local, or paste the GIF URL in the link field.
- Click the Text button on the top, and double click the sample text box to type your desired text.
- Once done, click Export Image. After processing, you can download or share your GIF.
Part 3. How to Add Text to Gif on Android
- Step 1: Download GIFGuru from Google Play Store in your Android phone.
- Step 2: Tap My GIFs on the bottom if it is already in your device, otherwise you can create a new GIF on your own.
- Step 3: After getting a GIF, tap Text.
- Step 4: Type the text you prefer, and save it to your device or directly share it out.
Part 4. How to Add Text to Gif iPhone
- 1. Download and install GifLab in your iPhone, and launch it.
- 2. Tap Camera to create a new video or click Gallery to import your existed video or GIF.
- 3. Tap the T label at the bottom to add text.
- 4. In Tap Here to Add Text field, type whatever you want to say, and you can change the text color if you want. Then tap Done and you are good to go.