How to Use Segment Recording and Schedule Recording
Guide 1: How to Use Segment Recording
Download HitPaw Screen Recorder from the official website or the download button below:
- Launch the software, you will find that there are three recording modes on the main interface.
Don’t click on any of the modes, find the down arrow on the right side of the screen to open settings.
- There are File, General, Effect, Task, Device, and Hotkey you can choose to adjust.
To enable segment recording, choose Task, enter the time you want to record every time, and then check the auto save feature.
Guide 2: How to Use Schedule Recording
- Launch HitPaw Screen recorder, go to settings and click on Task.
- Click on the button beside Schedule Recording to enable this function.
- Set up the recording start time, and then select the area you need to record on your computer.
- If you don’t need to stop the recording automatically, just click on Confirm button. There will be a countdown to remind you of the recording will be started in how much time.
If you need to stop the recording in a certain time, you can enable the Automatic Stop function. There are two quick time: 30 minutes and 60 minutes. You can also custom the length of recording time.