How to Use Twitter GIF Downloader on Desktop/iPhone/Android
Why People Need a Twitter GIF Downloader
How to Use GIF Downloader for Twitter on Desktop
- Use your desktop computer to visit the link that contains the GIF file.
- Right-click on the GIF and select "Copy video address" from the menu. Copy the link for the GIF.
Open a new tab on your browser. Visit www.ezgif.com. Select the Video to GIF option.
- Right-click on the box requesting video URL to paste the GIF link earlier copied from Twitter. Hot the 'Upload video!’ command after pasting the GIF link.
- You should be taken to another page where the GIF will appear as a video. Click the “Convert to GIF” to convert the video to a common GIF file.
- Once the conversion is complete, you can find the output GIF file on the next window. Right-click on the GIF and save it.
How to Use the Best iOS GIF Downloader from Twitter
- Download GIFwrapped.
- Go to the Twitter page that contains the GIF file you need. Tap the arrow down icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose "Select Tweet Via" and copy the link of the tweet.
Launch GIFwrapped and paste the Tweet URL from Twitter and tap "Search".
- The GIF file will emerge from the search. Save it on your iPhone by clicking the arrow icon located on the left side below. Choose Share Photo > Save Image.
How to Use Twitter Downloader GIF on Android
- Go to PlayStore on your Android and install the Tweet2GIF app. Launch the app.
- Go to the Twitter page that contains the GIF file you need. Put the GIF in full display by clicking on it.
- Choose the share button just below the GIF and click “Copy Link.” Now you have the GIF URL copied on your clipboard.
Paste the link on your clipboard to the URL box on the Tweet2GIF interface. Tap ‘Download GIF' to save GIF on your Android phone.