What is the Easiest Software to Make Music for Beginners? (Free)
Part 1. 5 Easiest Music Production Software for Beginners
1. GarageBand-Free Easy Music Production Software
- 1. Free of cost. Pre-installed in Mac device
- 2. Numerous free sample instruments available for download
- 3. The built-in effects along with compressor and reverb enhance the musical experience.
- 4. You can use sample libraries by Native Instruments, EastWest, and lots of other great VSTs.
- 5. User-friendly.
- 6. Compatible with 24-bit recording and third-party plug-ins.
- 1. Mixing console view is missing.
- 2. Limited control is granted to users
- 3. Track grouping is not available
- 4. Editor’s options for singers and pitch-correction tools are very limited.
- 5. Elapsed time in projects is not displayed.
- 6. You cannot purchase additional Apple loops
- 7. VU meter in an Audio Recorder is not shown.
2. Audacity-Music Production Software for Beginners
- 1. Can be downloaded without paying any amount
- 2. Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- 3. Easy to use interface.
- 4. Create high-quality music with numerous editing and producing tools
- 5. Allows the users to capture music from the microphone as well as from computer playbacks.
- 6. Several plugins are supported.
- 1. Can only be used on a laptop. Not compatible with a mobile phone. Neither iOS nor Android smartphone
- 2. No customer support
- 3. Cannot effectively tag MP3's
- 4. Cannot generate music from scratch, instead, it allows to import MIDI files
- 5. Only permits to export. No sharing or publishing options.
3. DarkWave Studio - Best Music Production Software for Beginners
- 1. The software is safe to use.
- 2. The developers continue to add new features and enhance existing features frequently.
- 3. Major bugs issues are solved with every new update
- 4. Very cooperative customer support
- 5. Supports VST plugins.
- 6. Compatible with Multi-core & multi CPU.
- 1. More privacy should be added to this software
- 2. Some very important features are still missing
- 3. At times the support is very slow.
- 4. Available for Windows only. Android and iOS are not supported yet.
- 5. No proper guide can be founded regarding how to use it.
4. LMMS - Open-source Easy to Learn Music Production Software
- 1. Functions efficiently on Linux, Windows, and MacOS.
- 2. The layout and features resemble FL Studio. The only difference is that FL Studio is paid while LMMS is a free open source.
- 3. Can operate properly off a flash drive.
- 4. Some of the basic VST instrument plugins and modifiers are pre-installed.
- 5. Ideal for beginners as it is super easy to use.
- 1. There is no option to merge or splice tracks
- 2. Only virtual instrument tracks can be added into the mixing console.
- 3. Audio recording option is not available
- 4. In macOS VST's are not supported.
- 5. The software crashes frequently.
5. SoundBridge-Easiest Music Making Software
- 1. Only compatible with Microsoft Surface system
- 2. Very easy to learn about how to use it.
- 3. A free and open-source software.
- 4. Very responsive and quick
- 5. The layout is very simple. No chance of getting lost or pressing wrong buttons.
- 1. Plugins are not supported
- 2. The keyboard does not support piano playing. You have to use the mouse or MIDI keyboard to play the piano
- 3. No virtual instruments are included.
- 4. Video player not available
- 5. Error is shown while copy protection
Part 2. Bonus Tips: How to Create a Video with Music that People Like
How to create a video with music via ApowerEdit?
- Step 1Download and run the ApowerEdit software on your laptop.
- Step 2Insert pictures and soundtrack of your choice by selecting them from your gallery. Once you have made your selection tap on "Add to Project"
- Step 3Customize the video as per your requirement. You can add text, transitions, filters, and much more. You can also change the text style, colour, interval, and movement.
- Step 4Drag the soundtrack to fit the media file perfectly.
- Step 5Lastly tap on the button of “Export” and then click “Export video” to produce your video.