How to Add Music to Snapchat Directly or with Video Editors
Part 1: How to Add Music to Snapchat Directly
How to Add Music on Snapchat iPhone
- Go to your music app like Spotify on your iPhone and play a song. For the best result, adjust the volume of the audio.
Now open your Snapchat and bring up the Control Center. All you have to do is swipe up from the bottom of the screen and click on the "Play" button from the music section to start playing it.
- Then hide the Control Center by swiping down and click on the “Recording” button from the Snapchat app to capture your video.
- Share your Snapchat story with your friends and family.
How to Add Music to Snapchat Android
- First, open the track you want to add in the Snapchat story from your favorite music apps.
- The go-to your Snapchat app and launch its camera tab and hold the recording button.
- And record your video while music is playing in the background. Pause music by scrolling down the notification panel before posting your videos.
Part 2: How to Add Music to Snapchat Story with Video Tool
- First of all, download this program on your phone.
- Open this video tool and drag the Snapchat video in which you want to add music.
- Drag the video to the timeline and highlight the video. Then click on the Edit button from the toolbar and tick on the “Reverse” function box.
- Lastly, click on the OK button. Once you are done, click on the "Export" button to send reverse video to your friends.
2. Inshot Video Editor
- Download app from the Play Store.
- Then open it and click on the video menu. Now select the Snapchat story in which you want to add music.
- Click on the "Music" icon and select a music file from your video.
- After adding music, click on the "Save" button.
- Once it is saved, you can share it with your friends.
- First, download and install BeeCut on your desktop.
- Now open the program and select your desired video ratio aspect like 9:16.
- Click on the "Import" icon under the "Media" tab. Now add a song to your Snapchat story.
- Drag the music on the timeline you want to add in your video and edit it by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- Once you are done, click on the "Export" button.
4. Quik App
- Download the Quik app and install it in.
- Now open the app and click on the Music icon from the video editor screen.
- Then you can choose from different background audio for your Snapchat story. You can also go to your Music Library to find music on your phone.
- Then finally, click on the “download” icon and download your video.
- Start with downloading the app and install it on your phone.
- Open the app and click on the edit option.
- Now select the video in which you want to add music.
- Then rotate this video by clicking on the "Add" button to apply the rotation.
- Then finally click on the done button and save the video.
Part 3: Compare the Two Ways (with and without Video Editor)
- You can also edit your video using video editor tools while adding music in your Snapchat story. However, when you are not using a video editor, you cannot edit your story.
- Another significant difference is that you can add or filter a sticker, which is not available without a video tool.
- Moreover, using a video tool, you can cut all the unwanted clips and can control your play speed.
We have tried to explain all the possible ways about how to add music to Snapchat video. You can either directly add music from your music apps or by using a free video tool.